Thank you for checking CTECHI portable power station products.
You can use this product to power your electronic products if you need emergency electricity in power outages, travel, outdoor operations, etc. This portable power station supports 220V/110V AC output and USB output.
More application as following:
1. As an ups for outdoor office use, it can be connected to consumer digital devices such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
2. Outdoor photography, RV, off-road enthusiasts outdoor electricity, professional photography equipment outdoor electricity.
3. Electricity for outdoor markets, stalls, direct broadcasting, lighting, oxygen production equipment and UAV.
4. Emergency electricity for mines, oil fields, geological exploration, and geological disaster relief, etc.
5. Emergency electricity for medical equipment, small and micro first aid monitoring instruments, oxygen production equipment for anesthesia.
6. Electricity for outdoor operations such as agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery, and emergency electricity for construction and decoration.
7. More electricity scenarios and equipment for your further use.
|Model||CTECHI BT300S Pro|
|Battery||345Wh (12.8V 27Ah 108000mAh)|
|Cycle Life||2000 times|
|USB-A1 Output Port||5V/9V/12V 18W Max.|
|USB-A2 Output Port||5V/9V/12V 24W Max.|
|Type-C Output Port||5V/9V/12V 27W Max.|
|AC Output Port||220V/50Hz 60Hz or 110V/50Hz 60Hz Peak power: 600W|
|Size||250 x 155 x 176mm|
|Discharge temperature||-20~ 60℃|
Question: Can this power a CPAP all night 8 hrs?
Answer: Hi, it depends. CTECHI portable power station powers a CPAP machine longer when turning off the humidifier and heating mode.
How to calculate the working times for Your Device?
Working time = 345Wh* 0.85 / operate power of your device For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 30W, working time will be 345Wh*0.85/30W=9.7 hrs (roughly calculated). Actual power consumption varies from different usages, consult CTECHI for better purchase decision. Also, we would like to recommend 500W and 1000W for you. They have much bigger capacity than 300W.
Question: Can you use this indoors during a power outage?
Answer: Yes, you can use indoors during a power outage, so you charge your phone, laptop, LED light etc devices.
Question: Which device can I use?
Answer: CTECHI portable power supply 300 can charge devices such as small drones, mini refrigerators, TVs, electric blankets, smartphones, cameras, laptops and LED lights.
You can use household appliances with a rated output power within 300W.
Question: Can I charge the product while it is powered?
Answer: Yes, it can. It can supply power during charging, and supports straight-through charging.
Question: Can all the ports be used at the same time as it's charging?
Answer: Yes, the product supports pass-through charging, Which means you can use all the ports while charging, both from wall outlet and a solar panel (sufficient sun power needed). Only the recharging speed will be reduced, as all the ports are also discharging the battery because of devices you plugged in. How much slowly also depends on the devices you 're plugging in.
Question: What kind of batteries can these solar panels charge?
Answer: It is necessary to consider the output of the solar panel and the capacity of the battery. For CTECHI portable power station supply 300, we recommend using 18V/60W solar charger. You can also charge sealed lead-acid batteries, colloidal lead-acid batteries and open lead-acid batteries.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.