What should lithium battery companies pay attention to
First, the battery warehouse and aging room must be separated from other areas and set up independently;
Second, the battery warehouse and aging room must be separated by solid brick walls and normally closed Type fire door;
3. The battery warehouse and aging room must be equipped with windows that can vent the explosion;
4, the battery The warehouse and aging room must take measures such as ventilation, cooling and moisture prevention;
5. The battery warehouse and aging room must be equipped with smoke alarm and automatic fire extinguishing devices;
6. 24-hour video surveillance devices must be installed in the battery warehouse and aging room;
7. Shelves and mats in the battery warehouse and aging room Plates and trays must be made of non-combustible materials;
8. When the battery is stored in multiple layers, shelves must be used for layered isolation;
9. The exposed parts of the positive (negative) pole of the storage battery must be insulated and protected;
10. The faulty battery and the waste battery must be placed in a special processing cabinet for isolation For disposal, it is recommended to use explosion-proof sand buckets to handle accidental batteries.
Remarks: 1. Battery warehouse temperature and humidity requirements: indoor temperature 20±5℃, relative humidity 65±20%; 2. Explosion-proof electrical appliances should be used in battery warehouses and aging rooms equipment.