Senior experts tell you how to maintain electric vehicle lithium batteries
Electric vehicles are a green sunrise industry and have been developing in my country for decades. As the power source of electric vehicles, lithium batteries are deeply loved by consumers due to their lightness, durability and high cycle times. As lithium batteries for electric vehicles are becoming more and more common today, the daily maintenance of lithium batteries for electric vehicles also affects the hearts of countless consumers. So what issues should be paid attention to in the maintenance of lithium batteries for electric vehicles?
1. When using a lithium battery for the first time, the battery must be deeply charged. After the charger shows a green light, the charging can be stopped. The time is generally controlled within (8～10) hours;
2. Charge the battery after every ride until the battery pack can’t discharge power, but avoid deep discharge (more than 90% of the capacity) and recharge, which will damage the lithium battery;
3. When the lithium battery is at rest when the undervoltage indicator lights up, it should be charged in time;
4. When starting, climbing or driving against the wind, pedals should be used to assist;< /p>
5. Due to the memoryless characteristics of lithium batteries, the battery pack should be charged regularly every time or every day after riding;
6. If the lithium battery is placed for more than two months, the battery pack needs to be fully charged; if placed for more than 5 months, a charge and discharge cycle is required;
7, master it The correct charging method. Connect the charger and the battery pack first, and then connect the charger power plug to the 220V AC power supply. Follow this connection sequence to avoid electric sparks when plugging and unplugging the charging plug. When the power is turned on, the charger will display a red indicator light;
8. Use a dedicated lithium battery charger (do not use a lead-acid battery charger directly), and it must match the lithium battery model completely. Excessive charger current will break down the lithium battery protection system and cause a short circuit, which will cause a safety accident for the lithium battery. The charger voltage is too low, which makes the charging efficiency low and consumes too much time;
9. When the lithium battery is not in use, the power should be turned off in time, or the battery should be turned off. Pull out the pack from the battery holder and put it in another place. Because the motor and controller will still consume power under no-load conditions;
10. In order to ensure that the lithium battery pack is fully charged, you should choose to charge at room temperature to ensure the effect of lithium battery charging Better;
11. Lithium batteries can go to sleep under refrigerated conditions. However, after using the lithium battery under high temperature conditions (such as summer), you cannot immediately put the removed battery pack in the freezer, but place it in a cool place to slowly let the lithium battery cool down;
12, Due to the subtle self-discharge of lithium batteries, supplementary power should be performed frequently to ensure that the battery voltage is maintained in a stable state.
Of course, choosing a reliable lithium battery for electric vehicles is the most important thing. The quality of lithium batteries for electric vehicles directly affects consumers' travel experience.Share to: