- Portable Power Station
- Lithium Battery Pack
- Solar Energy Storage
- Primary Battery
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Branded Battery
- Dry Battery
- Battery Accessories
Lithium battery protection board: How to choose a reliable power lithium battery manufacturer?
In the development process of my country's new energy vehicles, new energy buses are an early start field, and many problems have also been exposed. The 'China Bus Industry Development Report (2014-2015)' published by the Social Science Literature Press summarizes the problems that occur in the use of pure electric buses. Among them, battery attenuation is the biggest pain point. In addition, stability, waterproof performance, high temperature performance, low temperature Features and security are all problems. How can the development of electric logistics vehicles avoid repeating the same mistakes?
For electric logistics vehicles, low life cycle cost means continuous operation capability. For power batteries for electric logistics vehicles, the basic principles for selection are: reliability, safety, durability, ease of use, and good after-sales service. Electric logistics vehicle manufacturers should consider factors such as cycle life, cruising range, charging speed, safety, and whether BMS and PACK design are outsourced when choosing a power battery system. The details are as follows:
(1) Cycle life (80%) Under the remaining capacity) logistics field, assuming that the vehicle is used for 6 years, if it is charged once a day, it needs 2200 times; if it is charged twice a day (including recharge), it needs 4400 times.
(2) Cruising mileage (power configuration)
①Whether the cruising mileage in winter and summer meets the requirements;
② Cruising mileage and configured battery The capacity is related, but there is no need to blindly increase the allocation, because the cost has also risen, and it is best to decide according to the actual usage.
(3) Charging speed
How long does it take to fully charge? Can I quickly recharge the battery?
Is the power battery pack being developed and what experimental verifications have been done?
(5) Whether BMS and PACK design are outsourced-don’t shirk if there is a problem
①Battery core is good, BMS design is not good, it may still be awkward
②PACK design If it is not good, there may be problems such as water leakage (causing electric shock, malfunction), strain, etc.
Based on the principle of 'safety, reliability, durability, and ease of useSafety control
ISO26262 points out that safety means eliminating unreasonable dangers. Power battery system product safety includes: electrical safety, mechanical safety, chemical safety, functional safety, etc. As the core component of electric vehicles, the development of power battery systems should follow the development process of automotive products.
(2) Reliability battery pack design is divided into conceptual design, preliminary design, detailed design, test verification and other stages, specifically including topology optimization, topography optimization, size optimization, and heat dissipation. Analysis, thermal runaway, modal, random vibration, impact, stone strike, extrusion and other steps.
(2) Reliability battery pack design is divided into conceptual design, preliminary design, detailed design, test verification and other stages, specifically including topology optimization, topography optimization, size optimization, heat dissipation analysis, thermal runaway prevention, and simulation Steps such as dynamic state, random vibration, impact, stone strike, squeeze, etc. The fully automated production line of power battery packs helps ensure consistency in technology and quality.
Durability requires the power battery to have a long life. This kind of ultra-long life can meet the daily mileage of 500-600km highway passenger cars for 8 years, and other operating purposes vehicles for 10 years.
(4) Easy to useThe promotion of lithium battery industry chain enterprises, lithium grid (li-b.cn) welcomes contributions. share to: