- Portable Power Station
- Lithium Battery Pack
- Solar Energy Storage
- Primary Battery
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Branded Battery
- Dry Battery
- Battery Accessories
Detailed analysis of the function of lithium battery protection board
Lithium battery protection board, as the name suggests, everyone already knows that it is a board that protects lithium batteries. It is the core component of the lithium battery and plays a key protective role. With the lithium battery protection board, you can use the battery with peace of mind. It escorts the lithium battery and is safe and secure.
1) Overcharge protection function:
The overcharge protection function means that when a certain voltage (hereinafter referred to as overcharge detection voltage) is reached, It is forbidden to continue charging by the charger. That is, the MOS tube that controls overcharge is turned off to stop charging.
2) Over-discharge protection function:
The over-discharge protection function is to stop discharging the load when the battery voltage becomes low. Put the MOS tube controlling the over-discharge into the off state and prohibit its discharge. This process is just the opposite of the action during overcharge detection.
3) Overcurrent protection function:
The overcurrent protection function is to stop discharging the load when a large current is consumed. The purpose of this function is to protect the battery and the MOS tube to ensure the battery Safety under working conditions. After the over-current detection, the battery will return to the normal state after being separated from the load, and can be recharged or discharged.
4) Short-circuit protection function: the principle of short-circuit protection is the same as 3)
1. Protection IC: It is the core of the protection chip. Judge by sampling battery voltage, issue various commands to control MOS tube, and manage battery cells.
2. MOS tube: It mainly plays a switch role in the protection board circuit.
The promotion of lithium battery industry chain enterprises, lithium grid (li-b.cn) welcomes contributions.Share to: